Privacy curtain at step-up, between bed-bath area and kitchen-living area. Also the frig/freezer, and outside door, down 2 steps. Those doors on the side of the frig open to 7 shelves, a pantry area. Love all the storage area! Makes keeping a tidy home easier. "A place for everything and everything in it's place"
Dinette area. Queen bunk above cab. There is a privacy curtain in the cab that is easily attached with velcro.
The front slide. Stove, oven, micro and couch.
Our theme verses. Marie was reading her devotions one day and these verses really blessed her and gave her confidence in the Lord to take this trip. Her granddaughter, Amanda painted the verses on a canvas to take with us.
This is not showing up very well in this picture, but it is a pencil drawing that our oldest son Mike drew for us on a white hankie. I framed it to hang in our motor home.
Last but not least! These yellow roses which grace our living room window, are in memory of our dear husbands, Beryl, Elvin. John. |
I love it all, Elaine! But those last three pictures are the best - so filled with special meaning.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like very nice setup! Loved seeing these pics! Loving the last three as well! praying for you all. Rosetta N
ReplyDeleteall lovely... I have been missing posts! Getting caught up here today (sorry signed in w/ my 'other' blog name as I just did an update there.)
ReplyDelete