Friday morning we made yummy breakfast sandwiches in mountain pie makers. Saturday morning we enjoyed these yogurt parfaits with fresh strawberries from the garden!
After breakfast we decided to go shopping at the Mennonite Mall, Weaver's of Fivepointville, just over the hill and around the corner. When we returned we grabbed a quick lunch and then started packing up to head out. It seemed to take us quite awhile, but after doing it a few times I am sure it will go more smoothly. We all agreed , it was a fun two days! Looking forward to leaving for Alaska next week! Until then....MEBS
|
I am excited for all of you! We will be praying that God blesses you with health, safety, and a lot of fun. May it be a very REFRESHING trip! I noticed you mentioned this was Marie's first time camping. Well, she's adventurous! I expect by the time the trip is completed you will all have done a lot of "firsts!" :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSomehow i got posted TWICE! Whoops!
DeleteWhat a beautiful place they have for camping!
ReplyDelete