| Christian entertained us by making his dog Sprocket do tricks! |
| This is Quinn's Cut from the bottom, where the kids go swimming. |
| The Living Area.... |
| Kitchen and Dining.... |
| The Master Bedroom upstairs.... |
| The "outhouse look" powder room downstairs....with rolling barn door. |
| Nelson has such a creative touch......this sink, and these stairs..... |
| The view from the loft.... |
| I always have loved log homes....I most likely will never have one (unless there are log home mansions in heaven) but I drool over them whenever I have an oppoirtunity to experience one! |
| Joelle is a baker at Clark Fork Pantry. We ordered sandwiches at the deli.....and had lunch on the covered deck! Marie bought a piece of Huckleberry Pie to share... it was good! |
| It was a perfect day for ice cream! My huckleberry ice cream was sandwiched between two dips of mint chocolate chip....my summertime refreshing favorite! There was a warm breeze blowing, so I had to keep licking to stay ahead of the melting! |
| We stopped to meet daughter Bethany...and her kiddos. She is married to Jason Mast. |
| A scenic spot along the road....also a swimming hole. |
| We stopped to meet daughter Anya, and her little boy Bentley. Anya is married to Nevin Byler. Son Ardell is in heaven. |
| When we got back around 3:30, it was naptime! |
| Rosanne served a yummy upside down taco salad for supper. Darryl returned home from work late, so enjoyed his from the living room, doors opened wide to let the outside in.....it was another gorgeous evening!.......and beautiful night! |
Loved reading this!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a place!!!! That log cabin is beautiful! I was trying to keep that family and the different generations straight, but I gave up! It's so fun to think of you relaxing in such a lovely setting with "family."
ReplyDelete