Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Friday-July 28-Day 38- Chillin' at the Gingerich's

This morning again dawned bright and clear,
 as we are told is typical of most Montana summer days.

A fitting name for a lovely place tucked between the mountains......Serenity Lane....
a green oasis (from a lot of TLC) in the middle of a hot dry land.
 
Rosanne and Marie picked red raspberries this morning....

Marie was so beat she needed a drink in each hand.....and ice on her knee...and a fan by her side, to chill.😉

Steve chilled at the dining room table playing a game.....

Darryl was off work today so he spent time fixing the combine. As I walked by I heard him explaining to  his young sons what he was doing.  No better way to learn! 

The laundry was done and the garden needed attention....
I spent this hot day catching up on blogging. For supper Rosanne served us roasted sausage and pasta salad, topped off with a delicious raspberry dessert! Here are four of Darryl and Rosanne's five children still living at home.....
Jonathan, Christian, Jayden, Helayna.
Joelle was spending her day helping at the Silver Lining Youth Ranch.

We ended the day with Massages!  
One of Rosanne's friends from church  came and pampered us ladies this evening!
We should sleep good tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...a massage sounds so wonderful! Those berries look delicious! What a beautiful spot to visit with beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to live! I wonder how long they've been there. I can imagine they worked hard to turn it into this lovely home and farm.

    ReplyDelete