| We rode along with Anna on a Walmart run. This pic gives you an idea of the hilly roads in this area of Missouri. |
| John took Steve on the Polaris Ranger for a tour of the 1000 acres that they farm. |
| I was in the RV blogging, when it started to rain! It poured! |
| And poured some more! I was glad to get some dirt washed off the RV, and the Campbells were so thankful for the rain to water the crops. It had been dry. |
| But the rain caught John and Steve several miles from the farm, so they were soaked to the gills when they got back! Wish I had thought to get a picture! |
What a lovely home! Dinner sounds like it was beyond delicious! Much needed rain and warm friendships. Glad to know you had a lovely visit and respite from the road.
ReplyDelete1000 acres! That is a big farm! The hilly road looked like it was right here in central PA! And that supper! Except for the pork chops it sounded like the entire meal was fresh from the garden!
ReplyDelete